Meet Kantar Retail at the POI Spring Summit
Fusing Digital and Trade Strategies to Drive Mutual Growth
“Taking your TPM TPO and Advanced Analytics Capabilities to the Next Level”
April 5-7, 2017
Chicago Marriott Downtown
Come visit us and meet our experts to discover how the great power of Kantar Retail TPM/TPO solutions can help boost your sales performances.
See the full event agenda here.
Attend the POI Share Session: Insight Driven Promotion, sponsored by Kantar Retail
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 – 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Facilitated by: Dale Hagemeyer, Partner, Promotion Optimization Institute, LLC
Whether it is the new genre of digital promotions or the traditional trade promotions, it takes insights to truly make them work. In the case of trade promotions, today they are largely a “copy, tweak and repeat” process – with very little analytical discipline. Digital promotions suffer a similar fate as they are largely disconnected from trade promotions and have little insight baked in. During this facilitated Share Session we will look at how the traditional and digital promotion landscape is evolving, which insights need to be injected into the process, and share fresh thinking about what it might look like in 18 months.
Participants in this session will have the opportunity to learn, discuss, and share:
- Which insights are currently missing from the promotional cycle, how they need to be brought to bear, and at which step(s).
- How companies are aligning account plans with customer-specific insights, objectives and strategies.
- How shopper insights can best be leveraged in strategic account planning.
- The role that “big data” analytics can play in optimizing promotional investments.
- How to better integrate traditional and digital promotions to maximize shopper engagement.
- How best-in-class companies are transforming their talent, tools and training for the future.
This group will meet at the POI Spring Summit in Chicago on April 5th at 3pm, with opportunity for follow up via conference calls. The group will be moderated in part by POI (Dale Hagemeyer), and discussion agendas will be vetted by the group beforehand.
Contact us for more information or to set up a meeting.
We look forward to meeting you in Chicago!