/ Schedule at a Glance
NewSocial Media: Driving Brand, Demand, and Sales (8a-12p)
NewLeveraging Social Media for Real-Time Insight (1p-5p)
General Session (8a-5p)
NewUnderstanding the New Frontier: Digital Retailing (8a-12p)
NewLife in the “Amazon” (1p-5p)
720 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
Room rate: USD159
Cut-off date: 7/30/2012
/ For More Information
Full Day Rate: USD 1650
Half-Day Rate: USD 895
Multi-day/multi-seat rates available. Group Discounts Available.
Kantar Retail accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Digital will be the key opportunity and challenge ahead.
Getting it wrong means missed opportunities and a loss of
relevance and share.
Getting it right means an acceleration for your business—
big risks = big reward.
Leadership in Digital Retail stems from embracing the Digitally- Enhanced Path to Purchase
- Innovating and influencing along the path is critical for brands and retailers
- Driving engagement with the shopper as social media, mobile, and other
digital tools grow becomes ever more complex
- Recognizing the new path is recursive and requires new skills
- Making the “Clicks Stick” is integral to winning
- Anticipating the role of the physical store and creating strategies to
"Extremely relevant. Your statistics, factual nuggets, and unique info angles make these events a "must" attend."
Shopper Insights Manager, Northeast
Specific, Relevant, Actionable Insight / Worldclass Speakers /
Kantar Retail / Thought Leadership Grounded In Fact